I’d care if the person I reblogged this from committed suicide.
The person I reblogged this from deserves to be happy.
…has been awesome :) it was nice because it felt like midday all day. you know? i love, like, 11am - 2pm…3pm at a push. But it was sunny, i was warm (in bed) with a cup of tea (i know that doesn’t sound like the most perfect day but) i got some work done early and had a lovely chat with my girl friend, who when i last left her was on her way to buy train tickets to come visit me so how can i not be made of smiles right now? also it’s Saint Patrick’s Day and i live with an irish girl so as i’m sat here waiting for her, having a sip of some vodka (as i thought that was pretty apt, hopefully you know why) i’m just chilling and reflecting on the good day i have had. also i was in the studio doing some recording so that was fun. listening to vampire weekend - white sky atm, awesome song :)
- ...I have had tumblr a while now, I have had my time to get use to it. I should probably start using it now. Erm...I will start with a good idea I saw on one of my good friends' pages talking about seeing the good in a day (cheers man) a "why today was good" thing. So here goes I guess...
- - I had a lovely chat with my beautiful girlfriend
- - I had a reminisce of how I first met her and just how bloody lucky I am that she has kept me in her life thus far.
- - I had a sausage sandwich, that was nice.
- - even though I probably should have, I did no work and I don't care.
- - watched a good film, had a wee chuckle.
- - started using tumblr as it was intended to be used (I hope)
- - and lastly, it's now the weeks beginning, meaning that in just 3 short days I will be able to cuddle the girl I love once again : ) and I can't wait.